Salsa preintermediate Classes 8classes | 16classes
Prerequisite: Completion of Salsa Beginners or equivalent experience. Individual evaluations available upon request.
Completion of our beginners' salsa course or equivalent salsa experience is a minimum
requirement (you should have taken at least
18 weeks at another school) for the pre-intermediate course.
You will recap all the essential elements of the
while developing your technical skills and confidence with a partner.
This course follows on directly from the Salsa - beginners course and takes you further into the seductive world of salsa. It allows you to practise
while learning a series of more advanced techniques.
We recommend that you take the Salsa - Beginner course before embarking on the Salsa- pre-intermediaire course. This ensures that everyone progresses correctly - and gives you the opportunity to gain total confidence in your movements.
The content may vary depending on the size of the class and the length of the length of the course, but the topics generally covered are the following:
- Revision of basic steps, movements, rhythm and musicality.
- Improving salsa techniques by leading and following.
- Revision of movements from the beginners' salsa course.
- Warm-up and more complex footwork, partner work and combinations.
- Learning partner work combinations
- Familiarise yourself with the salsa dance community and take part in more salsa evenings.
- Learn a variety of specific combinations.
Like all our salsa classes, you'll receive friendly feedback throughout the course, and you don't need to bring a partner to join the class.
Students are encouraged to take this course
before moving on to higher level classes.
Cash in delivery
Geared to those who are comfortable with the Salsa basic, learn new material add footwork and reinforce your partnering skills. Learn proper posture, frame annd weight transfer.
Precision in technique, footwork, posture and balance will be encouraged.
By now, you will feel assured and confident when hitting the dance floor
Recommendation: Combine this course with: Cha Cha Cha
- 9 weeks per group of 8courses/ 4 weeks for 4courses/ 10 weeks for 9courses/ 18 weeks for 16courses
- Metro1|5:Merode - Tram81:Merode - Bus:27|61|80|Merode
- Payment by
- bank contact/ maestro/ virement/ carte
- Start date:
- At any moment
You might also like