Salsa Classes beginners 6classes| 12classes
Prerequisite: None - no dance experience necessary!
If you want to learn to dance salsa, our adult salsa classes for beginners give you the chance to master the basics of this fun, sociable and fantastic dance style. No matter how confident you are on your first night, by the end of the course you'll be dancing salsa in style.
You will learn the essential steps of salsa, in a relaxed and enjoyable environment, developing your moves into more complex combinations. You will have the opportunity to change partners, work on confidence and performance technique, while being challenged (just enough) to push you further.
Beginner Salsa Course Content
The exact content may vary depending on the size of the class and the length of the course, but the topics generally covered are
- Understanding the fundamentals of salsa music and rhythm.
- Work on your confidence and movement, introduction to shines and more.
- Learn Salsa posture through warm up, footwork, partner work and combinations.
- Become familiar with the salsa dance community and participate in salsa parties.
You will receive friendly feedback throughout the class, and you do not have to bring a partner to participate in the class. Please bring suitable shoes with a smooth sole.
Cash in delivery
Welcome to your first steps, literally, into Salsa dancing. Whether you have no experience at all or have taken a couple of Salsa classes, this beginner's course is perfect for you.
Taught with patience and encouragement, you will learn the timing & rhythm of Salsa, the principles of leading and following.
For those who feel they have 'two left feet', you will discover that you do have a right foot.
- 9 weeks per group of 8courses/ 4 weeks for 4courses/ 10 weeks for 9courses/ 18 weeks for 16courses
- Metro1:Montgomery|Josephine Charlotte - Tram7|25|39|44|81:Montgomery - Bus:27|61|80|Montgomery|ICHEC
- Payment by
- bank contact/ maestro/ virement/ carte
- Start date:
- At any moment
You might also like